måndag 13 juli 2009

Ullström mot NHL

Chris Botta är väldigt imponerad av Ullström. I gårdagens internmatch rankade han Ullström som näst bästa spelaren. Idag kom en intervju.
http://www.islanderspointblank.com/2009/07/minicamp-day-4-notebookthe-early-edition-featuring-two-players-of-the-day/

“Let’s see how this season goes. It’s a full year of playing against men in the Elite League,” Ullstrom said today. “I still need the experience. Last year I had a good World Juniors and then got an opportunity on the second line with HV into the playoffs.”

But do you eventually want to play in the North America, David?

“Of course,” said Ullstrom. “I want to come here so bad. As soon as everyone thinks I’m ready, I’ll be here. But I want to be ready.”

Take my word for it. They want him here next year.

Inga kommentarer: